Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wash day

It's been two weeks since it's last wash, so today was wash day for the little Honda CRF250L. Some before pics:





And then some after pics:





I polished those grubby marks off the radiator shrouds so it's back to white again. I still can't get this seat clean, I'll try some other cleans sometime and report back.

This is the seat currently (after the wash):


There's also some marks from my boots on the engine covers:


and this:



That's quite disappointing, but this has happened on most of my bikes. I actually used to cover them with duct tape on some of my ktm's to keep them scratch free. I might try that on these sometime.

Fuel consumption went to an all time high of 3.7l/100km with my license test and all the stop/starting that went that, so that should drop slightly over the next tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment